You know how sometimes you have "a-ha!" moments?
Recently, a salon-spa products manufacturer asked me why I was serving only a fraction of the professional beauty market. Puzzled, I asked what he meant, and he said that the 2012 Salon and Spa Marketing Calendar was geared toward owners and reminded me that the majority of the US salon and spa marketing is comprised by independent professionals.
So the result of that conversation is this marketing guide [ download pdf ] -- just for beauty industry independent professionals to help you:
- Learn about marketing -- fast!
- Develop your own personal brand for professional success
- Discover your core strengths and use them to get ahead
- Identify your ideal clients and connect with them in your community and online
- Provide better client services and experiences so that you'll
- Get referrals and stimulate real word-of-mouth marketing and
- Build a bigger role for yourself in the lives of your clients
- By reading just 4 pages a month
- Ideal for any beauty industry "indie" -- stylists, booth renters, skin care estheticians, massage therapists, nail technicians, independent salon owners and others
It has practical, easy-to-implement, low-to-no-cost marketing ideas -- HUNDREDS of them -- to use all year long and advice to help you transform yourself into the person and the professional you most want to be!
It's already available [ here ] and on amazon.com. I created a 15% discount code just for my readers, use code TKSTFM8K at checkout at the link above.
Elizabeth Kraus | Be InPulse branding, marketing and design
www.12monthsofmarketing.net -- home of the
2012 Marketing Guide for Stylists, Booth Renters and Independent Salon Owners
2012 Salon and Spa Marketing Calendar
Make Over Your Marketing: 12 Months of Marketing for Salon and Spa